Tuesday 11 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jacinta:
We don't know each other like that, but we know each other enough to say hi, how are you when we see each other.
(6 February 2020)

Jacinta:
Recently, we've been around each other twice.
(6 February 2020)

Jacinta:
We know of each other, we have mutual friends, but she doesn't know I have a crush on her.
(6 February 2020)

Raymond:
He's staying with his mom she's monitoring him so I can't come this time either.
(6 February 2020)

Raymond:
Now this time he has been in the hospital and had several seizures.
(6 February 2020)

Raymond:
The first time I wanted to go see him.
(6 February 2020)

Raymond:
I've been talking to this guy for a year online.
(6 February 2020)

Rhea:
Why do people bully me and not my siblings?
(6 February 2020)

Rhea:
Nothing really bothers my siblings.
(6 February 2020)

Rhea:
I'm more sensitive than my siblings.
(6 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment