Thursday 20 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jenice:
Do you think her mum Geraldine suspect I am just another guy who is weak for Kate at sight of her.
(16 February 2020)

Lou:
Will no good come from pining after the beautiful blonde girl fancied since childhood who is 25 years old who has BF since 2012?
(16 February 2020)

Lou:
I know the girl since childhood she is a very beautiful fit blonde woman.
(16 February 2020)

Nu:
Wife went out with her college mate while i was abroad, is that bad?
(16 February 2020)

Shirly:
How to impress my boyfriends family?
(16 February 2020)

Shirly:
I'm worried they aren't going to like me.
(16 February 2020)

Shirly:
I've been with him for nearly 3 years and I've obviously come in contact with his family but not often (if I'm being honest his family is a little crazy--they are angry and judgmental a lot of the time) so they don't know me well.
(16 February 2020)

Shirly:
We aren't going anywhere fancy just a pizzeria so I'm not too worried about attire.
(16 February 2020)

Shirly:
Tonight I'm going out to dinner with my boyfriend and his family.
(16 February 2020)

Taneka:
What does it mean when your spouse compares a birth control method that his ex wife used and said I should try it?
(16 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment