Sunday 2 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kenda:
I've seen recent photos of his kids on facebook.
(28 January 2020)

Kenda:
Would I just seem like an asshole fo you think?
(28 January 2020)

Kenda:
Would it be over the line if I confronted my cousin about this?
(28 January 2020)

Kenda:
Probably interacted with thim both maybe 3 times in their entire life.
(28 January 2020)

Kenda:
I don't even know his life very.
(28 January 2020)

Kenda:
I rarely communicate with my cousin, but I'm afraid hes using deugs, and afraid his kids are growing up in a bad environment.
(28 January 2020)

Kenda:
I'm pretty sure they were, because they acted pretty on edge all the time.
(28 January 2020)

Kenda:
Around 3 years ago, alot of people in my family though he, and his gf were using drugs.
(28 January 2020)

Kenda:
I think are both in their early teens.
(28 January 2020)

Kenda:
So, my cousin who I'm not very close to has 2 kids.
(28 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment