Friday 7 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Charlotte:
They weren't sympathetic towards me, they didn't even question why I pulled a knife out on my brother, they just reacted in utter disgusted and treated me like an evil, horrible person.
(2 February 2020)

Gussie:
What means if your best friend tries to steel your friends?
(2 February 2020)

Ruby:
What's so evil and wicked about not wanting a relationship with God?
(2 February 2020)

Ruby:
Some people want relationships and others just don't.
(2 February 2020)

Ruby:
Why is it wrong to not want one?
(2 February 2020)

Ruby:
Why do I HAVE to be in relationship with him?
(2 February 2020)

Ruby:
It's like saying I'm wicked for not being interested in that guy who's into me.
(2 February 2020)

Akiko:
A random girl put my hand on her boob at the club last night?
(2 February 2020)

Laquita:
Do Indian wives remrmber their first true love after marriage with whom they had shared love letters, datings, touches, sex and kisses?
(2 February 2020)

Laquita:
Will their first love(exes) always hold a special part in her life even if thry could'nt marry them later due to some problems?
(2 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment