Sunday 9 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bobbi:
I'm 18 and I want to have a child. But..?
(4 February 2020)

Bobbi:
My dream would be when she gave birth to let me handle the baby.
(4 February 2020)

Bobbi:
My plan was to ejaculate into a cup and have the woman stick the semen up her vagina.
(4 February 2020)

Bobbi:
I'm a male, and I'm not into having sex with a female.
(4 February 2020)

Bobbi:
I want to have a baby, but I can't find the right person.
(4 February 2020)

Bette:
If Ryan Reynolds can name his daughter James, why can't I give my son a girls' name like Clare?
(4 February 2020)

Bette:
So why can't it work the other way round?
(4 February 2020)

Bette:
Didn't things like Shirley, Ashley etc start off as male names before becoming popularised by women and more known as girls' names?
(4 February 2020)

Terese:
If a wife slept with the best man in the wedding n hid it from the husband then how should the husband face the best man after finding out?
(4 February 2020)

Terese:
Should he go near him and make fun of the husband as he(best man) has nothing to lose now and all will support him saying past is past?
(4 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment