Thursday 27 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jesus:
He said 'So you obviously showing other men your t its and being dirty' I'm not I sent him this to reassure him 'I like you.
(23 February 2020)

Jesus:
I told him I was talking to others.
(23 February 2020)

Jesus:
He started messing me about with dates so I started to talk to other potential donors.
(23 February 2020)

Jesus:
He offered to be my sperm donor.
(23 February 2020)

Numbers:
Does exact years of experience matter?
(23 February 2020)

Numbers:
I applied for a job that wants 7-10 years of experience but I have three years.
(23 February 2020)

Lisabeth:
Why was this guy staring into my eyes?
(23 February 2020)

Lisabeth:
This guy kept staring at my face and my eyes, and he wouldn't look away.
(23 February 2020)

Juliann:
I have had a positive urine test sitting in my parole office refridgerator for 2 months..is it still testable to be sent to a lab.?
(23 February 2020)

Camille:
Is He Really Moving Away?
(23 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment