Friday 28 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Fannie:
The difference between my relationship and a species in which females are stronger?
(24 February 2020)

Fannie:
A female dominant speciea has females with a lot of testosterone.
(24 February 2020)

Fannie:
I told her that the difference.. Is that in my relationship, what I have for a girlfriend is still a female that doesn't have testosterone.
(24 February 2020)

Fannie:
My niece asked me what the difference is between my relationship, in which I'm 5 ft 9, 180 lbs.. And my girlfriend is 6 ft 6, 260 lbs.. And stronger... And being a species in which women are stronger.
(24 February 2020)

Arielle:
Is a C section less painful then natural birth?
(24 February 2020)

Arielle:
Also, do you still bleed like you would with a natural birth?
(24 February 2020)

Yer:
Is it a good thing if the girl you fancy called you babes on FB does that mean she has affection for you even if she has BF?
(24 February 2020)

Eura:
I'm thinking I should just so he doesn't mess me about in the future.
(24 February 2020)

Eura:
He was supposed to be my sperm donor but kept messing me about so I found someone else.
(24 February 2020)

Eura:
Do I tell him I slept with someone else.
(24 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment