Tuesday 25 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marcelene:
I need advice on how to first converse with someone you don't know?
(21 February 2020)

Marcelene:
Should I converse with him for a little bit while I'm on lunch or just leave a text for him before I go back to work?
(21 February 2020)

Marcelene:
I was thinking also of texting him when I'm on my lunch break.
(21 February 2020)

Marcelene:
I decided I am going to be texting him tomorrow but I have no idea what to say?
(21 February 2020)

Marcelene:
I met this random guy two days ago and he gave me his number.
(21 February 2020)

Ligia:
In India, how can a husband prove adultery in court for divorce? What evidences are required and how can those evidence be collected by him?
(21 February 2020)

Ligia:
So, in such situation how will the innocent party prove adutery in the court?
(21 February 2020)

Ligia:
As now after dismissing the section 497, adultery isno longer a criminal offence...so it would encourage many people to sleep around after marriage without anyfear of anything and proving adulteryis not easy.
(21 February 2020)

Ginny:
Should I go out in public wearing nothing but woman's thong panties?
(21 February 2020)

Kristyn:
Why do parents give kids cereal?
(21 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment