Saturday 22 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lindy:
Then one day she told me she didn't want to lead me on because she didn't know what she wanted and that It might be bad timing. so then we stopped talking for a few days.
(18 February 2020)

Lindy:
We always FaceTime each other and answer instantly.
(18 February 2020)

Lindy:
Then that night she drunk texted and called me.
(18 February 2020)

Lindy:
Then a week later we talked on the phone about our relationship and we said we missed each other and it's been hard.
(18 February 2020)

Lindy:
She told me for right now that were done but keeps telling me she misses me.
(18 February 2020)

Lindy:
Anyway after she posted that we talked that night and I was upset.
(18 February 2020)

Lindy:
She posted a picture of another dude and I can't Tell if it was to make me jealous or not.
(18 February 2020)

Lindy:
We've talked on the phone and texted about how we miss each other and it's been hard.
(18 February 2020)

Lindy:
She's asked me if i was seeing anyone and if i was having sex, i said no.
(18 February 2020)

Lindy:
Which I find weird if you're exes.
(18 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment