Tuesday 18 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Meaghan:
Despite I still like the vagina and breasts, I love thinking about eating a girls butt a lot more.
(14 February 2020)

Meaghan:
I'm really attracted to girl's butts and I constantly think about eating their butt hole when I'm not doing anything.
(14 February 2020)

Cassidy:
A Chinese person walked past me earlier, will I get coronavirus?
(14 February 2020)

Cassidy:
I could have breathed in their breath with the virus.
(14 February 2020)

Cassidy:
I didn't have time to cover my face either.
(14 February 2020)

Cassidy:
However, I stopped to check my phone and one walked past me out of the blue.
(14 February 2020)

Cassidy:
I have been trying to avoid them recently such as by crossing the road to avoid walking past one or getting up and moving on buses and trains when one sits by me.
(14 February 2020)

Asia:
Is the surprise ruined?
(14 February 2020)

Asia:
Not what they will identify themselves as when they can decide for themselves like I see many people point out when talking about gender.
(14 February 2020)

Asia:
P.s. and by gender I mean a penis or vagina.
(14 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment