Tuesday 4 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lorene:
I feel like it is weird that I'm a really quiet person but tend to laugh a lot.
(30 January 2020)

Hedwig:
Why do kids commonly use their parents' cellphones to watch videos during lunchtime?
(30 January 2020)

Hedwig:
Why can't kids just eat normally without watching a cartoon while eating?
(30 January 2020)

Hedwig:
I just got one a few minutes ago, and I assume all phonecalls like this are children trying to watch videos or play games on their parents' phones.
(30 January 2020)

Hedwig:
I notice that I constantly keep getting accidental phonecalls from children around the lunch hour.
(30 January 2020)

Augustina:
Girls if you are extremely successful and accomplished a lot, why would you act interested in a guy who is still fighting for his dreams?
(30 January 2020)

Augustina:
Why would she be interested in me if my life is unstable right now and still trying so hard to accomplish my dreams.
(30 January 2020)

Augustina:
It feels weird to meet someone that wants me and doesn't need me.
(30 January 2020)

Augustina:
So I wonder what does she see in me?
(30 January 2020)

Augustina:
She is never single, she has many close friends she has known for years.
(30 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment