Tuesday 31 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Caryl:
We can never talk during school because his best friend and friends make fun of us.
(30 October 2017)

Caryl:
So I've been liking this guy for a year now and found out by my best friend that she figured out by texting him that he likes me.
(30 October 2017)

Lolita:
How do I get rid of all my friends?
(30 October 2017)

Lolita:
I got what I needed from all of them.
(30 October 2017)

Keren:
Should I ask my boyfriend to buy me a purse and then dump him?
(30 October 2017)

Else:
No es que este urgido, pero quiero hacerlo con un hombre ya!?
(30 October 2017)

Annalisa:
How do you feel about your gay couple neighbor kissing your children on the mouth?
(30 October 2017)

Lavonne:
My period only lasted 2 days and the 2 days after my period I was also spotting.
(30 October 2017)

Lavonne:
The day Before I got my period I was spotting.
(30 October 2017)

Lavonne:
I had sex 5 days before I was supposed to get my period.
(30 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment