Monday 10 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Josefine:
She also told me I should live at home during grad school but I don't wanna live at home until I'm in my late 20's.
(8 December 2018)

Josefine:
My dad got annoyed cause he's always told me to do what I love and not worry about money.
(8 December 2018)

Josefine:
Also, I'm taking a year between graduating and grad school to do an internship, and she told me to choose the highest paying one even if it's not my top choice.
(8 December 2018)

Josefine:
Grad school will be half that price.
(8 December 2018)

Josefine:
She told me to apply for scholarships for grad school even though they've been paying $60,000 a year on private school and college every year so far.
(8 December 2018)

Josefine:
But she's still super frugal about certain things and it makes no sense.
(8 December 2018)

Josefine:
But now, she's married to my dad who's literally a millionaire and they're both making 6 figures.
(8 December 2018)

Josefine:
She's super frugal, and I know that's what you have to be to survive the way she grew up.
(8 December 2018)

Reva:
Why do black men get mad when you see a black woman and white man together?
(8 December 2018)

Reva:
Just curious why does it bother done of you black men?
(8 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment