Tuesday 18 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Joaquina:
I been with my girlfriend for a month both of us are still virgins.
(16 December 2018)

Shae:
Coulit mean something more?
(16 December 2018)

Shae:
Throughout the night we barely talked and he would only talk to me if I initiated the conversation.
(16 December 2018)

Shae:
I have a crush on a coworker, and at a holiday party I went to say hi and offered to shake his hand, but he refused, instead he gave me a hug.
(16 December 2018)

Eleonora:
What would you get a boyfriend who is into?
(16 December 2018)

Anika:
Why does my ex who was hardly involved in our son's life keep trying to talk to me about his new child (with another woman) life?
(16 December 2018)

Anika:
I don't understand the motivation.
(16 December 2018)

Anika:
Is he just extremely proud of his nondisabled child?
(16 December 2018)

Anika:
In the past he tried to talk to my mom behind my back to send her pictures of his new son.
(16 December 2018)

Anika:
Is he trying to connect with me by sharing his private life as a dad?
(16 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment