Sunday 16 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Janella:
I started experimenting with cutting and I think my arm might be infected or something.
(14 December 2018)

Amberly:
What's the best thing for me to do now?
(14 December 2018)

Amberly:
However I'm very confused and deeply affected by this short lived thing.
(14 December 2018)

Amberly:
Later on in the week he cancelled plans and tried to reschedule some but then he never got back to me and ended up breaking up with me over text because I couldn't trust him and he felt he couldn't give me what I needed in a relationship.
(14 December 2018)

Amberly:
He then tried to talk to me about it but nothing I said seemed to make him feel better.
(14 December 2018)

Amberly:
Afterward I panicked and I questioned his intentions one last time, which made him upset.
(14 December 2018)

Amberly:
Later that week I felt I trusted him and I decided to sleep with him for the first time.
(14 December 2018)

Amberly:
A week before we broke up he explained to me that he struggled with a mental illness and it could make him distant sometimes and I shared my past with him as well.
(14 December 2018)

Amberly:
I haven't dated much even though I'm in my early 20's, I've been focused on other things and I've been hurt in the past so I would kind of be guarded and slow to trust this guy in order to protect myself... which I was vocal with him about.
(14 December 2018)

Amberly:
We eventually talked of exclusivity and he wanted to know what I hoped for in our future.
(14 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment