Saturday 8 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Debera:
My sister has a crush on me she always wants to be near me whenever me and my husband kiss she gets upset.
(6 December 2018)

Soraya:
Should i Send voice sms as last ditch effort or just wait and see if she contacts me?
(6 December 2018)

Soraya:
Obviously she initially had very high interest so what should i do call her again or just wait and see if she contacts me?
(6 December 2018)

Soraya:
The following day i apologized for being abrupt and told her to lmk when she got off and id call, well she did and i told her i was at the gym and didnt call tell almost two hours later and she didnt answer.
(6 December 2018)

Soraya:
Recently gave a girl from a local department store my number talked about setting up a date over the weekend and she texted me almost right away, i was busy so only sent one reply and didnt respond to her text.
(6 December 2018)

Annelle:
Should I still be friends with my dudes?
(6 December 2018)

Annelle:
I decided to look for them in my house because, where else would they be.
(6 December 2018)

Annelle:
I noticed that 2 of my bros have gone missing.
(6 December 2018)

Annelle:
We were drinking and playing fortnite.
(6 December 2018)

Annelle:
Me and the bros were hanging out on a Saturday night.
(6 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment