Saturday 29 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Charmain:
I had my period around the 13th of December for about a day n a half.
(27 December 2018)

Deane:
My first bf and me had touch each others private parts and licked them. i told this to my new boyfriend?
(27 December 2018)

Alice:
Because women only serve to be whores?
(27 December 2018)

Tarsha:
It was not until 2018 that this got really bad.
(27 December 2018)

Tarsha:
So it has been about 6-7 years that I have dealt with it.
(27 December 2018)

Tarsha:
Note: This has started when I was nine and in third grade.
(27 December 2018)

Vernie:
Should I be scared of my mom?
(27 December 2018)

Vernie:
These are not petty disputes about cleaning my room or doing the dishes as most teens have with their parents.
(27 December 2018)

Vernie:
Sometimes she bothers me so much that I do cry or am on the verge of tears.
(27 December 2018)

Vernie:
I am 16 and have nowhere else to go, so I can't get away.
(27 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment