Sunday 9 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Glendora:
I tried saying hi to her one time when she walked by me and she said hi back but in a low voice and didn't look at me.
(7 December 2018)

Glendora:
I often heard that people do this to someone they find attractive I try and not to make it noticeable that I like her.
(7 December 2018)

Glendora:
Everytime we walk past each other she gets surprised and doesn't make eye contact with me.
(7 December 2018)

Glendora:
I sometimes catch her looking at me from a distance but I don't really take anything from it.
(7 December 2018)

Glendora:
I am a vendor and I go to this store very often and i see her everytime I go in there.
(7 December 2018)

Glendora:
So there is this girl at work that I've seen around lately and I find her very cute.
(7 December 2018)

Angle:
Do ugly peoples not matter?
(7 December 2018)

Angle:
Im ugly and people tell me online im worthless and should kill myself.
(7 December 2018)

Deedra:
Why am I making myself feel awkward?
(7 December 2018)

Deedra:
I don't think he can tell since I'm always vague but I just don't want to be around him that much.
(7 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment