Sunday 30 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mitchell:
Both of us are friends, but he has a girlfriend.
(28 December 2018)

Mitchell:
We hugged like this for about 5 seconds.
(28 December 2018)

Mitchell:
While he was doing this, he lowered his head down towards my shoulder.
(28 December 2018)

Mitchell:
Both of our bodies were completely touching and he slid his hands higher up along my back and pulled me in closer to him.
(28 December 2018)

Mitchell:
I asked him for a hug and I had my hands placed along his upper back and he had his hands on my upper back.
(28 December 2018)

Nicol:
About being a girl gamer..?
(28 December 2018)

Nicol:
I m in my early 20s and my friends keep telling me its time to act like a real girl and stop with the all the gaming... they said its normal when you re a boy, but its weird because i m a girl?
(28 December 2018)

Shalon:
Who is this mysterious girl in my home??!!?
(28 December 2018)

Shalon:
From conversation I could tell that he barebacked her too.
(28 December 2018)

Shalon:
He was tired after he was done with her and he believed that she took shower and left.
(28 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment