Thursday 20 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Wendy:
I have no money to leave this cycle of abuse.
(18 December 2018)

Charise:
A girl sat on me?
(18 December 2018)

Charise:
She then looked at me and smiled and said sorry, should i have asked her out?
(18 December 2018)

Charise:
Iam not complaining, and iam single.
(18 December 2018)

Charise:
I was in conference meeting and there were tons of people, and i was sitting at the back and this girl i would say she is 25 much like women sat on me.
(18 December 2018)

Chantel:
If a man rapes a women should he be forced to marry her so that way he won't have to rape another woman since he is now married?
(18 December 2018)

Chantel:
It helped to create many families and it also provided more effectiveness in preventing repeat offensives than a prison sentence would.
(18 December 2018)

Chantel:
They tried this in the country of Lebanon and the results were very positive, it worked really well.
(18 December 2018)

Chantel:
And he can also stop that weak, dumb, defenseless woman from getting raped again.
(18 December 2018)

Mozelle:
Am I overeating or am i justified to feel upset with my boyfriend?
(18 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment