Tuesday 11 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Luz:
Sally she know that one day he might apporch with sexual and romantic Intention . She enjoying you boasting her confidence and self esteem trying win her She might see me future parthner lover sex buddy in event her current realtionship does not work.
(9 December 2018)

Alix:
Ex fiance proposed quicker to new wife and I feel so bad from it?
(9 December 2018)

Alix:
Why did it take him 3 years to propose to me, yet 1.5 years with her?
(9 December 2018)

Alix:
I cannot help but feel hurt as 1 year and 2 months after he first put up a photo with his new girlfriend they posted they were engaged and they are married now.
(9 December 2018)

Alix:
Several times he stated he did not feel ready and we did fight due to personality clashes and unmet relationship expectations and he would bring them up alot.
(9 December 2018)

Alix:
He proposed after 3 years together and it took alot of discussions and I felt, pushing, to get there.
(9 December 2018)

Alix:
My ex fiance and I were together for 4 years.
(9 December 2018)

Jannette:
What if you were interested in a girl, thought she attractive but..?
(9 December 2018)

Jannette:
She never smiled or talked to anyone.
(9 December 2018)

Christie:
I need a good Christmas present for my boyfriend, thanks!?
(9 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment