Friday 7 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mallory:
Should I just introduce myself from now on to new people by that new name and lets those who already know me still call me my birth name?
(4 December 2018)

Mallory:
So how do I go about people calling me a different name?
(4 December 2018)

Mallory:
Although those who I am close to will still be calling me by my name, I still want to change it.
(4 December 2018)

Mallory:
Additionally, everyone mispronounces it (including my friends and even sometimes even I do). I have chosen my name, talked to my family and friends about it, and they are all on board.
(4 December 2018)

Mallory:
So I ve decided to change my first name because it is foreign and I hate the way it sounds in english.
(4 December 2018)

Doreatha:
A list of bad boy names?
(4 December 2018)

Doreatha:
I need a list of bad boy names, like, Jeremy, Damon, Chase, et cetera.
(4 December 2018)

Annemarie:
How do you restore a friendship after rejection and denial?
(4 December 2018)

Annemarie:
Losing all of this has made me a worse person..
(4 December 2018)

Annemarie:
She defended me against my enemies when I needed her.
(4 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment