Wednesday 5 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Randi:
Does it make you less likely to be friendly with unattractive guys in the future?
(3 December 2018)

Randi:
Does it annoy you that guys don't know when you're actually interested in them and you get approached by a guy you're not interested in?
(3 December 2018)

Randi:
Women get hit on all the time because guys think that friendliness means interest or flirting.
(3 December 2018)

Andra:
If you have an adult child living with you between the ages of 25-28 would you allow their significant other to visit then in their room?
(3 December 2018)

Margie:
Adopted Parents?
(3 December 2018)

Margie:
I absoultely hate my adoptive parents. (Birth mom lives in Florida and we live in MN) Is there anyway I can spend a year with her and see if i like life with her?
(3 December 2018)

Margie:
She put me and my twin up for adoption because she couldn't take care of us but her life has completly turned around.
(3 December 2018)

Margie:
I have a little sister and my birth mom lives with her boyfriend and has a nice stable lifestyle.
(3 December 2018)

Margie:
I've had touch with my birthday parents for the last couple of years.
(3 December 2018)

Karly:
Should you give the silent treatment back?
(3 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment