Wednesday 19 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Velia:
Three days ago, we had a deep conversation about some of our biggest fears.
(17 December 2018)

Velia:
Our second date is coming up in a few days.
(17 December 2018)

Velia:
By this point, we had been talking every day for around two weeks.
(17 December 2018)

Velia:
I visited him at his day job the next day and that went well.
(17 December 2018)

Velia:
I told him I would love to, but I had work early the next day and maybe another time.
(17 December 2018)

Velia:
He wanted me to meet his friends the day after the date, but It was late and I was already in bed.
(17 December 2018)

Velia:
We continued to talk pretty consistently on the app - besides when we were both at work.
(17 December 2018)

Velia:
It went well and we had a second date planned.
(17 December 2018)

Velia:
After four days of talking via the app, we went on a first date.
(17 December 2018)

Velia:
I met a guy and we began talking via DM on Instagram.
(17 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment