Friday 1 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Abbie:
Even when she's around my brother she doesn't really smile.
(27 February 2019)

Abbie:
She didn't say much, she didn't really complain or whine, but every time someone asks her a question or an opinion it's negative.
(27 February 2019)

Abbie:
She said straight out she hated them both.
(27 February 2019)

Abbie:
The first day meeting me, I asked her opinion on what shoes to wear going out to eat.
(27 February 2019)

Abbie:
She is not afraid to say what is on her mind.
(27 February 2019)

Abbie:
She, on one hand, is very blunt.
(27 February 2019)

Abbie:
But I just find it so hard to be around her.
(27 February 2019)

Abbie:
He talks highly of her, and I'm glad he's happy.
(27 February 2019)

Abbie:
I've only met her a few times in the year they have been dating.
(27 February 2019)

Becki:
I love her smell the way she touches me is exactly how i like it.
(27 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment