Sunday 10 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tyler:
I'm not sure why our stepdad demands just mine and my three sisters winner coats when he goes to bed, but doesn't take our brother's coats, but I don't think it's normal.
(8 March 2019)

Toccara:
Why does she continue this stuff?
(8 March 2019)

Toccara:
I have not felt comfortable with how she acts and have been ignoring her.
(8 March 2019)

Toccara:
Showing up 30 minutes early to her class when I am in the class before, and walking by a lot and standing in the door, waiting outside.
(8 March 2019)

Toccara:
She does things that are impossible to ignore and continues this into college.
(8 March 2019)

Toccara:
She continued this stuff for years and flirts to the point it is uncomfortable and doesn't stop then has an issue when I get mad or uncomfortable and ignore her and she lashes out.
(8 March 2019)

Toccara:
I met a girl when I was younger she did stuff that's impossible to ignore to get my attention.
(8 March 2019)

Dania:
How early is too early to wake up the entire house?
(8 March 2019)

Dania:
My family was having a concert downstairs at six am this morning and really made me angry, no respect for the sleeping.
(8 March 2019)

Sean:
If I don't pay Netflix on the exact bill date, they can't cancel, right?
(8 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment