Monday 11 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ramonita:
To my knowledge, he's into her too but he denies it to anyone that ask.
(9 March 2019)

Ramonita:
So I have a friend that i work with, she's extremely into this guy we work with.
(9 March 2019)

Kathline:
Tips for missonary sex (guy)?
(9 March 2019)

Kathline:
I just started and i dont think im very good a missonary my arms eventually get tired and i dont know if im doing it right, real answers only please.
(9 March 2019)

Hong:
Had a horrible breakup(mostly her fault), how to move on?
(9 March 2019)

Hong:
Breaking up was the right thing to do but I can't help the severe anxiety that I have had to this moment. we live close to each other so we see each other from time to time but act like we don't know each other.
(9 March 2019)

Hong:
Hi I'm a 19 year old boy, last month I broke up with a girl and until now I've been depressed and stressed out.
(9 March 2019)

Katie:
They might tell you they do but they really don't.
(9 March 2019)

Katie:
Hey guys stop slapping your girlfriend or wife's butt.
(9 March 2019)

Romana:
Im gonna get a job and my mom wants to take my money, what do i do?
(9 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment