Friday 22 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Arletta:
I am 28, my fiance is 22. We have been together coming on three years, engaged for a year and a half.
(20 March 2019)

Arletta:
I'm in a complicated situation and could use some advice.
(20 March 2019)

Windy:
Why has the ridiculousness of atheists in the last 2 decades (and the murderous nature of atheists in the last 2 centuries) led atheism to ?
(20 March 2019)

Susan:
Dating question for men: If a woman did this would it be mentally scarring if you just started dating?
(20 March 2019)

Susan:
Made up being raped by someone and saying she wants to commit suicide and was afraid to go places to profit off of you while putting out for money the whole time and sleeping with her manager and his friends the whole time.
(20 March 2019)

Julianne:
How to be and act confidently?
(20 March 2019)

Julianne:
What are small things I could do to be a more confident person?
(20 March 2019)

Marianne:
My girlfriend just told me she's pregnant how can I help her ?
(20 March 2019)

Sean:
Marrying a moroccan women? (Repost)?
(20 March 2019)

Kayce:
Is it possible to like someone and you don't even know them?
(20 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment