Wednesday 6 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Adena:
I had a couple of drinks, so I was acting a little sillier than usual, but definitely don t think I said or did anything that could be misinterpreted as flirting.
(4 March 2019)

Adena:
I tend to be a worrier, so it suddenly occurred to me (much later) that this person might have thought I was flirting with them.
(4 March 2019)

Adena:
I noticed they were responding to what I did, and thinking it was kind of funny (I was a little tipsy), I stepped forward again, and they stepped away again.
(4 March 2019)

Adena:
One of my boyfriend s friends was standing there, and stepped away.
(4 March 2019)

Adena:
It got long, and since I was standing still for a while, I wanted to move my feet.
(4 March 2019)

Adena:
My boyfriend invited me over to to hang out with some of his friends.
(4 March 2019)

Lorita:
She did not say anything, why?
(4 March 2019)

Lorita:
My friend is divorced and did not make any comments about what she saw.
(4 March 2019)

Lorita:
Married couple get domestic violence caught on video.
(4 March 2019)

Lorita:
My friend saw a video of domestic violence on the internet news.
(4 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment