Saturday 16 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dorotha:
How do I tell my crush I like him? Or should I even tell him?
(14 March 2019)

Dorotha:
I see him in the hallways but I'm so nervous to talk to him since that semester class ended.
(14 March 2019)

Dorotha:
I'm worried of rejection because rejection scares me in some ways.
(14 March 2019)

Dorotha:
I just want to get my feelings out there.
(14 March 2019)

Dorotha:
I'm only a sophmore in high school while he is a senior.
(14 March 2019)

Dorotha:
He has one of the best personality, truthfully his looks didn't stand out at all but his personality was gold.
(14 March 2019)

Dorotha:
I felt like there was a bit of flirting here and there when he told me to hold his hand when it was cold and such.
(14 March 2019)

Dorotha:
We would joke all class period and became friends.
(14 March 2019)

Dorotha:
During the first semester of high school, my crush and I were very close.
(14 March 2019)

Christi:
My bf has had too many sexual partners?
(14 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment