Monday 25 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marsha:
I gotten rejected most of my life over me having a disability and not being able to work a good job because of it.
(23 March 2019)

Marsha:
Not even just a friend with benefit kinda thing.
(23 March 2019)

Marsha:
I realize over the years good looks and personality is not enough for them to date somebody.
(23 March 2019)

Georgette:
No joking please, but if i own 7 things from the 90s is that alot?
(23 March 2019)

Kera:
Was this threatening to say?
(23 March 2019)

Kera:
I was trying to say...and this will sound bad, but I didn't intend for HER to be the mother of my child.
(23 March 2019)

Kera:
I don't want her to have an abortion or anything.
(23 March 2019)

Kera:
I should note that I do want to be a dad.
(23 March 2019)

Kera:
How would you interpret this if someone said this to you while pregnant?
(23 March 2019)

Kera:
In my head it meant something else, but to her it caused significant pain.
(23 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment