Monday 4 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pandora:
I want her to be accepting of my geekiness and my extreme weirdness.
(2 March 2019)

Pandora:
I want a girl who is so amazing she makes up for everything I missed out on or any mistake I've made.
(2 March 2019)

Lilli:
Is it ok message a woman on Facebook saying about her photo that she looks good in her bra and panties or just her bra?
(2 March 2019)

Lilli:
Is it a good idea to tell her she looks good in it?
(2 March 2019)

Lilli:
When a woman has any photo with her with either just her her bra or a bra and knickers.
(2 March 2019)

Margrett:
Why do more women than men initiate flirting and initiate contact?
(2 March 2019)

Margrett:
Men tend to be very mellow and don't really make any moves until something literally lands on their lap.
(2 March 2019)

Margrett:
I've always noticed that it's usually the woman the one that initiates things, flirting, contacting etc.
(2 March 2019)

Katelin:
What does it mean when a gay guy develops a crush on you and calls you really beautiful?
(2 March 2019)

Margit:
My boyfriend found out I had self harm scars and got mad... why??
(2 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment