Thursday 21 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kellye:
I was molested and liked it what is wrong with me?
(19 March 2019)

Mia:
Why is Blake the only member of team RWBY to have a boyfriend?
(19 March 2019)

Mia:
I guess you could argue that Neptune is Weiss' but they haven't spent nearly as much time together as Blake and Sun.
(19 March 2019)

Mia:
When are we going to see Ruby, Weiss, or Yang get one?
(19 March 2019)

Margarita:
Ex got engaged on the date I broke up with him is this weird?
(19 March 2019)

Margarita:
Is this weird behavior for an Ex that you broke up with and haven't contacted in a year?
(19 March 2019)

Margarita:
The mutual friend also told me that he asked her to show me the engagement notice and see what my reaction would be.
(19 March 2019)

Margarita:
I never delete texts so I went back and found out the exact date I broke up with him is the date he decided to ask his girlfriend to marry him lol.
(19 March 2019)

Margarita:
I was thinking oh thats funny I broke up with him in March of last year.
(19 March 2019)

Margarita:
We have mutual friends and someone showed me that he got engaged this weekend.
(19 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment