Sunday 31 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Elina:
I go to the local nursing home to visit my grandpa, it is nothing but masculine angry black women working in there, they look like they just came from a prison.
(29 March 2019)

Elina:
They all seem to carry an attitude, and have a you dont want to mess with me vibe.
(29 March 2019)

Elina:
The white women look like they box and don't dress talk or act feminine.
(29 March 2019)

Elina:
Where i live, if I went into a casual restaurant, I am waited on by a bunch of masculine black women with base voices that don't dress talk or act feminine.
(29 March 2019)

Rosena:
Is it possible to change OBGYNs weeks before your baby is born?
(29 March 2019)

Rosena:
How difficult would it be to find a doctor willing to take me on as a patient this late in the game?
(29 March 2019)

Rosena:
It would suck since our families (who we're extremely close to) more than likely wouldn't be able to make it, but obviously, if I had to choose between having my husband there and them there, they're gonna lose out.
(29 March 2019)

Rosena:
I'm tempted to just transfer to another OB wherever hubby ends up so that I don't have to worry about him missing the birth anymore.
(29 March 2019)

Rosena:
My due date is May 26, and I'll be starting maternity leave the last week of April.
(29 March 2019)

Rosena:
I know there are drugs they can give you to stop labor, but as someone who was born at 34 weeks, I don't have very much faith in those.
(29 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment