Sunday 17 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hilde:
How do I communicate better with my boyfriend?
(14 March 2019)

Hilde:
But he just has something blocking him from talking about the really really important things with those important to him, and I don't know how to help hil through it.
(14 March 2019)

Hilde:
I know it's not that he doesn't care or he doesn't want to, he knows that these things are important and he really does love me.
(14 March 2019)

Hilde:
He has to text me to talk about these things, and even that is a struggle.
(14 March 2019)

Hilde:
While we are good and letting the other know when something is wrong or when one of us did something to make the other angry, when it comes to personal things, he can't talk to me face to face about it.
(14 March 2019)

Hilde:
This leads me to getting frustrated, which stresses him out more, and doesn't help us communicate.
(14 March 2019)

Hilde:
I have tried really hard to encourage face to face communication, but because I have never struggled with these issues, I don't know how to help him overcome them.
(14 March 2019)

Hilde:
When we are face to face, and I ask him what he needed to talk about he'll often just shut down and end up texting me about it later.
(14 March 2019)

Hilde:
The main issue is there are times when he wants to talk about things, and says we need to talk, which makes me really anxious.
(14 March 2019)

Hilde:
I am much more extroverted and able to speak whatever I am thinking, but I have very bad anxiety.
(14 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment