Saturday 9 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cherryl:
I was still attached si he played with my emotions up until 4 months after break up.
(7 March 2019)

Cherryl:
My ex narcissist switched up on me after I moved out.
(7 March 2019)

Tamiko:
What do you call a person that is your friend and nice to you but does this?
(7 March 2019)

Tamiko:
That person tries to carry small talk and stay a light acquaintance with you.
(7 March 2019)

Tamiko:
You cut off from this person, and the person immediately changes faces and reverts and becomes nice to you again and tries to stay a light acquaintance with you but not want anything more than that.
(7 March 2019)

Tamiko:
You get pretty close to this person and that person changes faces and begins to bully you, and gets their friends to bully you and beat you up, break your stuff, etc.
(7 March 2019)

Tamiko:
There is this person who hangs around you and is nice to you.
(7 March 2019)

Astrid:
How to know if you should end a relationship?
(7 March 2019)

Astrid:
It makes me feel awful to not be as confident because she makes me feel so secure. i think she could love me forever. and she is so kind and devoted and good to me.
(7 March 2019)

Astrid:
I just want to feel so sure that this is my person that my heart aches. my girlfriend did date other people before me and she's so confident it's me for her. she knows I am not as confident.
(7 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment