Saturday 1 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Leon:
My sister who I talk with weekly invited my brother to see her new very large house in Arlington, TX.
(30 June 2017)

Annalisa:
My ex boyfriend used me and called me names. How do I get over it?
(30 June 2017)

Annalisa:
I fee very bad about myself due to the verbal abuse my boyfriend caused.
(30 June 2017)

Isabell:
I also haven't had any discharge of any kind since my last period.
(30 June 2017)

Isabell:
I don't have any swollen, tender breasts, back aches or any of those early pregnancy signs.
(30 June 2017)

Isabell:
I usually get my period during the last line of my birth control pills and I have already started 6 pills into a new packet.
(30 June 2017)

Isabell:
So I don't know for sure if it is late.
(30 June 2017)

Isabell:
The problem is I'm not totally sure how long because I kept track of my period on an app and then my phone broke so none of my past cycles are on the app.
(30 June 2017)

Isabell:
No way I could be pregnant right?
(30 June 2017)

Isabell:
Any time my bf and I have sex he uses a condom, and he even pulls out of me before he finishes in the condom.
(30 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment