Friday 21 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gayle:
We did somethings so I thought we were okay.
(6 July 2017)

Gayle:
Anyway, I came to visit her and she was acting a little distant but still acting a nice.
(6 July 2017)

Gayle:
Well we were talking today and then she said she wants to get back together and I'm like cool.
(6 July 2017)

Gayle:
We got into an argument yesterday but we moved passed it and decided to be friends but we can't mess anybody else.
(6 July 2017)

Gayle:
She said the only reason she said that cause she's in a vulnerable state so anything a man does will woah.
(6 July 2017)

Gayle:
Just yesterday, she was saying that she's doesn't know how to feel about him which hurt me a lot.
(6 July 2017)

Gayle:
I've been really messing but she's willing to stay with me.
(6 July 2017)

Gayle:
It's been hard for us though but we want to work it out through.m and move past this.
(6 July 2017)

Gayle:
My best friend (a guy) has been helping us through this and has been giving us some good advice.
(6 July 2017)

Gayle:
My girlfriend and I are going through a rough time right now.
(6 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment