Monday 31 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Michiko:
My fiance & I stopped by the store he works at (on his day off) to get some snacks.
(30 July 2017)

Deann:
Maybe it's a good idea to hang out with her and do something fun so she can get some distraction from all these negative thoughts?
(30 July 2017)

Deann:
Normally we rarely ever hug but I think she could need it now... I'm just worried it will be awkward for her.
(30 July 2017)

Deann:
Also, do you think it's okay to give her a hug or even cuddle with her a bit?
(30 July 2017)

Deann:
Do you have any idea how I could start a conversation with her and what I can exactly say to her?
(30 July 2017)

Deann:
I don't know how I should talk to her and what I should say.
(30 July 2017)

Deann:
I just don't know how, I'm very very bad at comforting others.
(30 July 2017)

Deann:
She's my sister, I love her and don't want her to suffer like that... I just want to comfort her and make her feel at least a bit better.
(30 July 2017)

Deann:
Anyway I feel bad for her especially after I heard she was crying in her room last night.
(30 July 2017)

Deann:
But I don't want to go into detail there, I think that's more like a private thing which I shouldn't post here.
(30 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment