Sunday 23 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Candy:
I'm upset that she just took it out of my mother's closet and decided it's hers now without taking me into account or the sentimental value it has to me.
(22 July 2017)

Candy:
It's something I would have liked to keep and something I would like to be taken better care of.
(22 July 2017)

Candy:
It's hand-embroidered and upon coming home from school I found that my sister had claimed it and gotten paint on it and throws it on the floor of her room, etc.
(22 July 2017)

Candy:
Hi there... looking for some advice on a family issue.
(22 July 2017)

Antonia:
What should I have for lunch today?
(22 July 2017)

Antonia:
Why did yahoo put this in Singles & Dating?
(22 July 2017)

Cherlyn:
Is it normal that I want to come inside my girlfriend?
(22 July 2017)

Cherlyn:
Anyway, recently I got really horny and want to have sex with her all the time (we live together) and want to come inside her.
(22 July 2017)

Cherlyn:
I know that she has a very little chance of getting pregnant (since there is no ovulation), but I'm not sure about the failure ration.
(22 July 2017)

Cherlyn:
But this medication is not a specific contraceptive.
(22 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment