Tuesday 25 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lara:
My friends are dark, quiet, depressed, shy and artistic.
(24 July 2017)

Lara:
I love performing, I sing all the time, I love animals and basically all I say is comebacks to roast people who are mean to me.
(24 July 2017)

Lara:
I am trying to get depressed people to be happy, and I want to save frogs from getting dissected.
(24 July 2017)

Lara:
I am not afraid to speak my mind, and I'm not afraid to fight for what I think is right.
(24 July 2017)

Lara:
I am loud, witty, sarcastic, musical, funny, theatrical and headstrong.
(24 July 2017)

Lara:
I don't fit in at all in school, so I guess I have the wrong personality to fit in.
(24 July 2017)

Janette:
How to not give false hope to a guy?
(24 July 2017)

Mariela:
Am I block or not?
(24 July 2017)

Mariela:
Recently me and my ex gf has gotten to a fight over the phone over bs.
(24 July 2017)

Vannessa:
And I'm planning to go see him again in January or February is that a long time from now?
(24 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment