Sunday 30 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maryland:
Why do people expect you to love your family?
(29 July 2017)

Maryland:
Somehow people can never understand when I tell them why I don't like my siblings and never do anything with them.
(29 July 2017)

Maryland:
I mean my sister is 19 and still a virgin, how pathetic is that?
(29 July 2017)

Maryland:
They are just losers with no life.
(29 July 2017)

Maryland:
Yeah sure... and when they talk to each other they talk only about weird nerd stuff which nobody understands.
(29 July 2017)

Maryland:
Sitting in the house and playing video games?
(29 July 2017)

Maryland:
I mean what should I do with them?
(29 July 2017)

Maryland:
I just can't enjoy being around them.
(29 July 2017)

Maryland:
They both want to be in the house all day and hate socializing.
(29 July 2017)

Maryland:
They never do something that is fun, never go to parties or anything and are too quiet, especially my sister, she never talks to anyone.
(29 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment