Saturday 22 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alejandrina:
Does all females have the same sexual style habit before sex or it is just some?
(21 July 2017)

Alejandrina:
What's the problem, and how do I fix it, because I have never been in relationships with a woman that have similar sex habits as I am.
(21 July 2017)

Alejandrina:
I'm more into kissing, touching, oral sex and whatever will bring your mood but except teasing, joking and playing around before getting to action.
(21 July 2017)

Alejandrina:
If not that they will find me as boring and not attracted to them.
(21 July 2017)

Alejandrina:
Both have told me they have to go to a playful teasing and joking around before they can really get into their mood for sex.
(21 July 2017)

Alejandrina:
When it comes to sex both women are not too different with their sex style.
(21 July 2017)

Alejandrina:
Many times, thing get different a lot than the first time we met.
(21 July 2017)

Alejandrina:
So far, this my second time living with a woman in the same house as couple.
(21 July 2017)

Felicidad:
Have you ever paid anyone for sex? Not sure what to do about this situation?
(21 July 2017)

Felicidad:
We actually made an agreement that I would help him financially for his services (sex). I really do enjoy going to see him and I don't want it to end.
(21 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment