Friday 28 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carmel:
It's been a couple of weeks since he last texted me and awhile since I haven't seen him.
(27 July 2017)

Rebekah:
Family ? brother bonding please help?
(27 July 2017)

Kira:
Have you seen my son?
(27 July 2017)

Delores:
Why do i keep seeing things that arent there from the corner of my eye? like shadows moving and mice?
(27 July 2017)

Vesta:
Never chase a dog into a dead-end ally?
(27 July 2017)

Vesta:
And how can you relate it to guys and relationships?
(27 July 2017)

Vesta:
What's the meaning of this fortune?
(27 July 2017)

Ta:
Creepy guy from class that I don't know obsessively messaging me, please help?
(27 July 2017)

Ta:
I'm extremely uncomfortable because I don't know this guy, his messages are extremely unsettling and this is a night class which means I leave in the dark and have to walk through the parking lot.
(27 July 2017)

Ta:
It was as if he was waiting for me to arrive to class and waiting to drive by me.
(27 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment