Wednesday 5 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

June:
I found out recently my husband cheated on me 8 years ago. we have been married for 5 years.
(4 July 2017)

Teisha:
What would you suggest?
(4 July 2017)

Teisha:
As we are not in a relationship, is it silly to tell him I don't like that?
(4 July 2017)

Teisha:
I like a guy very much, but he only calls me from time to time and sometimes he is late.
(4 July 2017)

Teisha:
I'm in sort of a stupid situation.
(4 July 2017)

Sherilyn:
How to respectfully decline family from your Fourth of July gathering?
(4 July 2017)

Sherilyn:
I feel terrible since they always hosts us but today, we simply can t host them.
(4 July 2017)

Sherilyn:
How do I respectfully tell her that they can t come over?
(4 July 2017)

Sherilyn:
Being with them constantly is very overwhelming for my family and myself and things just need to slow down.
(4 July 2017)

Sherilyn:
Two days ago, we visited them and today they want to come over for the Fourth.
(4 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment