Tuesday 4 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dinah:
Honestly he has no visitation with him and I have sole custody.
(3 July 2017)

Dinah:
I plan to finish school and settle down in indiana where I feel he ll just refuse to visit again because of distance.
(3 July 2017)

Dinah:
But I told him I wasn t staying here forever.
(3 July 2017)

Dinah:
Which I know isn t what s important, a son needs a father.
(3 July 2017)

Dinah:
I hadn t heard from him since his first birthday party.
(3 July 2017)

Dinah:
He refuses to pay the child support because he s too broke. (It s 100 every other week, I feel that s pretty good compared to some) well now my son is now 15 months old and I moved back to Ohio to go to school.
(3 July 2017)

Dinah:
I won sole custody, his visitations are held on reserve, and he is to pay child support.
(3 July 2017)

Dinah:
He refused to show up because it was too long of a drive.
(3 July 2017)

Dinah:
I took my sons father to court to set custody and child support.
(3 July 2017)

Dinah:
At that time I was living in Illinois and him in Ohio.
(3 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment