Monday 24 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Christina:
We had unprotected sex 3 days into my period.
(23 July 2017)

Wilhemina:
I havent taken his temperature yet.
(23 July 2017)

Wilhemina:
He's not throwing up or anything hes just cold and hot.
(23 July 2017)

Wilhemina:
My sister had the similar thing at the beginning of the year but she had blood work dome she got over it with in a week.
(23 July 2017)

Wilhemina:
I don't blame him either for being scared.
(23 July 2017)

Wilhemina:
He screams and cries and acts like a baby.
(23 July 2017)

Wilhemina:
He's scared to death of needles.
(23 July 2017)

Wilhemina:
I took him to the doctor they said if it doesn't slow down they're gonna do blood work on him.
(23 July 2017)

Wilhemina:
I don't know if it's because it's so hot out or of he keeps the fan on or what's going on.
(23 July 2017)

Wilhemina:
He's been getting fevers a lot lately.
(23 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment