Thursday 6 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Meridith:
What food should I serve white people at my wedding?
(5 July 2017)

Meridith:
What kind of food should I serve them?
(5 July 2017)

Meridith:
Should I seat them all at the same table?
(5 July 2017)

Meridith:
At my wedding I will have lots of ethnic food and it will be a different wedding that they are not used to.
(5 July 2017)

Meridith:
Am getting married and there will unfortunately there will be a few white people coming.
(5 July 2017)

Kacey:
Can a two week notice for leaving daycare be applied on vacation time?
(5 July 2017)

Kacey:
In the contract it just says I have to give two weeks notice not 2 paid week notice.
(5 July 2017)

Kacey:
Hence, one of the reason I put my daughter else where.
(5 July 2017)

Kacey:
The problem is the owner wants me to pay her for the 2 weeks even though my daughter won't be attending her facility anymore and she will be out of town closing the daycare for 3 weeks.
(5 July 2017)

Kacey:
I will be taking her to a different facility.
(5 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment