Sunday 2 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tania:
What does means if a guy keeps looking and smiling at you?
(1 July 2017)

Tania:
If he was talking to someone from my family and I would come over he would smile and ever so often he would look at me and have a smile on his face.
(1 July 2017)

Tania:
When ever a kid would come up and ask to pet the dog I would see him look and smile at me and his smile seem bigger.
(1 July 2017)

Tania:
So I was playing with dogs and I saw him smile at me.
(1 July 2017)

Leann:
Since atheists believe it's possible for people to change their gender, do they also believe it's possible to change your race?
(1 July 2017)

Leann:
If a white person or a black person changes their skin tone and looks like a new race will atheists and liberals call them that new race as well?
(1 July 2017)

Mitchell:
So a guy took a picture of my car and possibly me?
(1 July 2017)

Mitchell:
I'm an 18 year old male, slim, black.
(1 July 2017)

Mitchell:
After a couple pictures I could notice that he was smacking his lips and winking at me I think.
(1 July 2017)

Mitchell:
Because he was zooming in and everything.
(1 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment