Tuesday 12 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Eleanore:
I understand if they do it as a revenge ignorance as of my behavior in first place.
(11 December 2017)

Eleanore:
Now no one texts me with starting a conversation, I do it all the time & I have to keep coming with stuff to talk, or they lose interest, just like I used to do with them.
(11 December 2017)

Eleanore:
I don't think it has anything to do with women wanting me.
(11 December 2017)

Eleanore:
The only big thing I did recently was quitting my job to prepare for this competitive exam.
(11 December 2017)

Eleanore:
But still, I was good with them.
(11 December 2017)

Eleanore:
Ofcourse I had other girls with high standards, that needed starting the conversation.
(11 December 2017)

Eleanore:
I never started a conversation with them.
(11 December 2017)

Eleanore:
But there were like 5 girls that used to text ME.
(11 December 2017)

Ginger:
Feeling Insecured about my Fiancee?
(11 December 2017)

Ginger:
I am pretending to be cool with it, but I don t think I am.
(11 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment